Hop Over To The Boise Hotel!
Join us for Easter Sunday Brunch on April 5th
Bring your family to our delicious Easter Brunch Buffet at Castle Ranch Steakhouse at The Boise Hotel. On Sunday, April 5th from 9 am to 2 pm, we’ll be serving the best local ingredients in all our Easter Sunday delights!
Easter Sunday Brunch at The Boise Hotel:
- Buffet served from 9 am – 2 pm
- Adults – $21.99
- Children 4-10 years old – $12.99
- Children 3 and under – FREE
- Reservations are required and seating is limited. Please call us at 208.914.3952.
Some of our Easter Sunday Brunch Specialties Include:
- Carving Station: Savory Herb and Butter Turkey with Gravy and Gem Meat Molasses Honey Glazed Ham
- Omelet Station: Omelets Made To Order, with an Extensive Choice Of Toppings!
- French Toast, Waffles, Pancakes & Cheese Blintzes Station: Made at the station – Cinnamon Swirl French Toast, Belgian Waffles, Buttermilk Pancakes, and Cheese Blintzes.
- Many Sides To Choose From Such As: Fresh Berries And Berry Compote, Jams, Whipped Cream, Candied Nuts, Chocolate Chunks, Dried Fruits, Apple Compote, Marshmallow Sauce, and Maple Syrup.
- Bagel Station: Smoked Salmon with Fresh Baked Local Bagels.Topped With Whipped Cream Cheese, Capers, Red Onion, and Diced Tomatoes.
- Fresh Fruit Display
- Hot Buffet Station: Eggs Benedict, Fluffy Scrambled Eggs With Cheese and Tomatoes, Thick Cut Bacon and Sausage, Idaho Potato Biscuits and Gravy, Brisket Hash & Eggs, Cheddar Hash Potatoes, Diced Idaho Potatoes, and Chocolate Bacon Potato Chips with Huckleberry Sauce
- Dessert and Pastry Station: Danish, Muffins, Fruited Breads, Assorted Scones, and A Selection Of Chefs Favorite Desserts!! Chocolate Gnash, Lemon Cake, Peanut Butter Chocolate Layer Cake, German Chocolate Cake,
Black Forest Cake, Carrot Cake and More.
We Will Be Using Local Product In All Our Preparation. It Is Our Honor To Be Celebrating With Our ‘Idaho Preferred’ Sunday Brunch. Products Provided By: Vogel Farms, Gem State Meats, Ballard, Snake River Farms, Amalgamated Sugar, Pendleton, Glanbia Cheese, Symms Fruit Ranch, Falls Brand, Darigold, and Weiser River.
Reservations are required. Please call us at 208.914.3952.